Men's RED WING 3530 KING TOE 8-inch Work Boot with External MetGuard
Get exceptional performance from this RED WING CSA-approved boot with electrical hazard, metatarsal guard, puncture-resistant and non-metallic safety toe protection, plus 44% more toe room compared to standard boots. Red Wing waterproof leather keeps you comfortable in wet conditions and extends high up the calf for extra protection. The Vibram® outsole offers best-in-class slip, oil/gas and chemical resistance.
THE KING TOE® 3530 FEATURES THESE TECHNOLOGIES:
- METATARSAL GUARD
- PUNCTURE RESISTANT
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD
- HRO Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- KINGTOE® 44% more toe room than Red Wing standard work boots
- RED WING LEATHER Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, Red Wing control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- SWEN-FLEX® These non-metallic, puncture-resistant insoles are manufactured from high-strength, woven fibres. They meet or exceed all world standards for puncture resistance, including CSA, ASTM and EN.
- VIBRAM® OUTSOLE Exceptional design intersects with innovative rubber compounds to create versatile, performance outsoles. Vibram® outsoles offer excellent traction and high abrasion resistance in a multitude of environments.
- CSA This refers to the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) approval for protective footwear.
- RED WING WATERPROOFING SYSTEM This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.