Men's ENDURANCE 8-inch CSA Work Boot with Internal MetGuard By TimberlandPRO
Shop the Men's Timberland PRO ENDURANCE 8-inch CSA Work Boot with Internal MetGuard Online with Canada Post shipping, or choose Curbside Pickup, or shop in-store at KIVIK, 20 Hardy Avenue in Grand Falls-Windsor, NL (709) 292-8344 and at KIVIK, 300 Kenmount rd, St. John's, NL (709) 221-0900.
- Upper: Premium waterproof full-grain leather with waterproof membranes
- Lining: Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control.
- Outersole: Rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit/537 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:20034
- Midsole: Anti-fatigue technology with conical geometry in the polyurethane midsole reduces shock and returns energy to the foot
- Footbed: Anti-fatigue polyurethane footbeds reduce shock and return energy to the foot
Built for pure performance and protection: Timberland PRO's® 8-inch Endurance composite toe work boots feature an internal metatarsal guard, Timberland PRO® Rubber outsoles, anti-fatigue technology, and puncture-resistant plates.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance.
Ideal for long days, the Endurance HD was designed with PRO's exclusive anti-fatigue technology that absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse, and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
Lightweight, non-metallic toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
Internal contoured met-guard features open-cell breathable PU foam for comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 Class Mt75 metatarsal impact-resistance safety standards.