Men's RED WING 3553 BRNR XP 11-inch Waterproof Pull-On CSA Boot [Width: EE]
Stay safe and productive in this CSA-approved, heavy-duty pull-on with puncture-resistant, electrical hazard and non-metallic safety toe protection. The waterproof leather upper and best-in-class GripTek rubber outsole keep you surefooted in all conditions, while triple-stitched toe and heel overlays protect high-wear areas. The PU midsole and Quadrex V2 footbed deliver exceptional all-day comfort.
- WIDTH: EE
- NON-METALLIC TOE - Meets ASTM Safety Standards
- WATERPROOF - Red Wing Waterproofing
- PUNCTURE RESISTANT - Meets ASTM Safety Standards
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD -Meets ASTM Safety Standards
THE BRNR XP 3553 FEATURES THESE TECHNOLOGIES:
- Highly durable direct attach to welt construction
- Multi-layer Quadrex V2 footbed system for maximum underfoot comfort
- Best-in-class slip-resistant rubber GripTek sole
- Great for oil and gas environments, construction and manufacturing
HRO - Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
RED WING LEATHER - Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, Red Wing controls every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
SWEN-FLEX® - These non-metallic, puncture-resistant insoles are manufactured from high-strength, woven fibres. They meet or exceed all world standards for puncture resistance, including CSA, ASTM and EN.
CSA - This refers to the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) approval for protective footwear.
FORCEGUARD - This technology is a protective covering that provides long-wearing abrasion, oil and chemical resistance on critical areas of the boot.