Men's TIMBERLAND 6-inch Wheat Iconic CSA Work Boot
Shop the men's Timberland PRO 6-inch "Iconic Work Boot" in wheat Online with Canada Post shipping, or choose Curbside Pickup, or shop in-store at KIVIK, 300 Kennmount Rd. in St. John's and at KIVIK, 20 Hardy Avenue in Grand Falls-Windsor, NL.
This waterproof work boot features premium leathers to help keep you dry and protected on the job.
- Waterproof leather upper with waterproof membrane
- Alloy safety toe
- Direct-inject construction
- Padded top collar
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Lightweight polyurethane midsole
- Steel puncture-resistant plate
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate
- Anti-Fatigue Technology - made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet. This technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide shock absorption and energy return all day.
- Timberland PRO Rubber - Heat resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance
- Waterproof Membrane- Maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-01 safety standards.
- Electro Static Dissipative - Protects against hazards related to excessively low footwear resistance. Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards.
- Antimicrobial Odor Control
- CSA Green Triangle
- Alloy Safety Toy
- Blood-Borne Pathogen Resistant
- Puncture Resistant (Metallic Plate)